sunil kathait <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I am getting problem installing freeradius in
> solaris2.7.

  No, you're not.

> gcc  -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -DNDEBUG
> -D_LIBRADIUS -I../include
> -c print.c
> /usr/ccs/bin/as: "/var/tmp/ccQSg1Zi.s", line 769: error: unknown opcode ".subsec
> tion"

  GCC is using the wrong assembler.  This has nothing to do with
FreeRADIUS.  It means that you've probably installed GCC incorrectly.

  Go to the sun freeware site, and download the packages of GCC and
the other GNU tools.  Install them, and it should work.

  No amount of playing with FreeRADIUS will fix the problem.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html