I have a Network Access Server(Cisco 2509,IOS version 12.0) working with my
RADIUS server(freeRADIUS 0.2).I want to configure RADIUS attributes on the
NAS's side,through the IOS software of NAS.In other words,I want NAS to send
to the RADIUS server(besides user name,password,elapsed time)input and
output bytes for each user(or session id number)in interim update
packets.The default settings of IOS don't send that information to the
RADIUS server.

I know that it is not a problem from the RADIUS point of view,but any help
would be valuable,since I'm at a deadend.Also,if someone has any manual for
IOS software,that would be very helpful,because I have downloaded too much
junk stuff from the Cisco's site.

thanx in advance

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html