At 06:09 PM 11/22/2001 +1000, Mark Constable wrote:
>On Thu, 22 Nov 2001 00:45, Chris Parker wrote:
>
> > It looks like you are storing a plaintext password in a Crypt
> > password container.  Either store the encrypted password in the
> > table, or change the attribute name to 'User-Password'.
>
>Oh oh, where does "User-Password" come from ? I've been
>using either just "Password" for plain text entries or
>"Crypt-Password" for encrypt('pw')ed entries.

User-Password and Password would be the same thing.  Password is
what's defined in the dictionary, so use that.

The RFC gives the proper "name" as User-Password, so that's why I
mentioned it, however, regardless of the RFC, you need to use
Password.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html