At 05:51 PM 11/27/2001 +0800, Tom Chan wrote:
>Hi Guys;
>Any one have experience to setup the server to support this:
>
>I have multi group users with multi domain
>e.g.
>
><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]     password:    user1group1
><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]     password:    user2group1
>
><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]     password:    user1group2
><mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]     password:   user2group2
>
>Suppose I can put username with domain into "user file", but can I use the
>alternative solution,e.g.

You could also enable the 'user collision' functionality.  There are
comments in the 'raddb/radiusd.conf' file as well as a readme in
'doc/duplicate-users'.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html