At 02:03 AM 11/27/2001 -0800, EE Vivien wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I received an Access-Reject packet each time I send an
>Access-Request packet to freeRadius server (with
>Auth-Type = EAP). Anyway, if the "Auth-Type = local",
>an Access-Accept packet will be received for the same
>Access-Request packet.

Run the server in debug mode ( radiusd -X ), it will tell what it
is doing and why it is doing it.

>To use EAP-Message(79) and Message-Authenticator(80)
>attributes, do I need to set the Auth-Type = EAP? What
>are the settings or configurations I need to make the
>EAP authentication success?

I know that EAP support is still being developed, but I'm not as
versed in that as I could be.  Someone else with more EAP experience
may want to comment on EAP configuration ( and contribute a README? )

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html