At 01:20 PM 11/27/2001 +0000, Selvam  Murugesan wrote:

>Hi,
>      I am newbie to Free Radius Server. I am using the latest version of
> Cistron Radius available in the FreeRadius site. I am trying to configure
> the Free Radius Server for processing simple Radius attributes. I have
> successfully run the configure, make and make install. I am trying to
> edit+rename the raddb files.  In the README document in the /doc
> available as a part of the Server package, its being mentioned to start
> "radiusd". But how do we build this executable message?

If you didn't change any of the paths, radiusd will install itself as:

   /usr/local/sbin/radiusd

The files in raddb are located in:

   /usr/local/etc/raddb

by default.  You can edit them in place.  I'd recommend keeping backup
copies of the originals ( which will also be located in the source ).
As for renaming the files, that is not recommended as it will require you
to change the code as well.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html