first of all:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Sorry, I wasn't able to establish an SMTP connection. (#4.4.1)

2nd, I experienced a "malfunction" regarding rlm_sql_mysql ..
I am sure here is just a good idea needed how to prevent it.

It happens IF you do not get stop packets for a short while (routing problems) AND log
start packets AND you do not clear the start packets from accounting DB.

As soon as a NAS reboots, it will send an accounting_onoff packet, which will update
the AcctStopTime of all users logged in to that NAS to NOW() and calculate the
AcctSessionTime from "AcctStopTime - AcctStartTime" ...
this also means if you still have users left, who did not got logged out on that NAS,
you will have users being online several days to several weeks up to several months ...

I think it SHOULD be in the Documentation, as noone will think about clearing the
AcctStartPackets from the DB.

sincerely
Andreas

-