[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Jeremy McNamara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > *Confused*   How do i tell the server to *use* the Dictionary.cisco file?
>
>   It should be using the cisco dictionaries by default.
>
>   See: raddb/dictionary
>
>   man 5 dictionary

$INCLUDE dictionary.cisco IS in the raddb/dictionary file and it looks like
FreeRadius is using the dictionary.cisco file because we can authenticate VoIP
calls but for some reason in the detail file those same VSAs are not getting
decoded when they come from the 5300.

A test....If we remove $INCLUDE dictionary.cisco from raddb/dictionary we cannot
authenticate calls.. so FreeRadius must be using it, but then why isn't it
decoding them for accounting?

and man 5 dictionary didn't help us any.

Sorry for the persistence but we would really like to figure this out,

Jeremy McNamara

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html