At 09:38 AM 12/18/2001 -0500, Jim Greene wrote:
>Hey All,
>     Can I do the following:
>Use LDAP for authentication, by importing my current userbase from
>passwd/shadow.  These will be crypt'd passwords as I do nto have them inn
>clear text.  Does anyone have a file to convert these account to LDAP if
>this can be done ?

I'm not familiar enough with LDAP to know if this is possible.  Someone
else willl have to comment on this.

>Can I do Authentication in LDAP and acounting in mysql at the same time ?

Yes.

>Anyone have an example config fiel doing these things ?

There are lots of examples in the 'radiusd.conf' that ships by default.

-Chris
--
    \\\|||///  \  Chris Parker    -    Manager, Development Engineering
    \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    | @   @ |    \   http://www.starnetwx.net \      (847) 963-0116
                   \ Without C we would have 'obol', 'basi', and 'pasal'

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html