> > i'm using freeradius0.5 and postgresql for accounting and authentication
> >
> > how can i find the users currently connected to NAS
> >
> > i don't want to use finger or snmp for this purpose.
> >
> > regards
> > -Ali
>
> Add the radutmp module in your accounting section. Then you can just use
radwho
> to see online users.
>
> Or you could use dialup_admin and comment the general_finger_type
configuration
> directive in admin.conf. Then you could use the Online Users page without
> querying the nas.

Kostas,

This sounds great, but is there maybe something else I need to do to make it
show Online Users without querying a NAS? I commented out the
general_finger_type line in admin.conf, but the Online Users page still
looks the same. It shows the sample NAS's and 0 online users.

Thanks in advance!

Frank

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html