At 03:45 PM 2/4/2003, you wrote:
Hmm...we already have the DEFAULT in use for other purposes.  I suspected
this to be the case.  Thanks for your responsiveness.

O/K. Well, what about using a DEFAULT profile in Users. Do a reg-ex match on the username/realm/whatever, and then set a proxy-to-realm attribute that will suffice for your *.foo.com realms.

Just another possibility. Hope one of them helps.

Chris

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
---
Christopher Brotsos ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Development Engineering
StarNet/MegaPOP: http://www.megapop.net
WX is wireless : http://www.starnetwx.net

This message is sent in confidence to the addressees.
It may contain privileged, proprietary, or confidential information.