Freeradius-0.8.1 on FreeBSD-4.7  with  mysql 4.0.7 gamma-nt on NT.
Have not gone live with the NASes yet, but they are Redback, Nomadix,
and a box that is not released or in production yet.  So far I have
just been testing with tadtest and radclient.

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 08:07:11AM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> What veersion are using Mike?
>
> Michael Brininstool wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 01:51:43AM -0600, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >
> > > Where do have the Auth-Type := Local listed at; in the radgroupreply?
> > > It seems I can only make it work by designating it as local in the
> > > DEFUALT Auth-Type := Local.
> >
> > I don't.  Here are the radiud.conf & users files with comments and blank
> > lines stripped out:

[SNIP]

--
Michael P. Brininstool                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"We have a criminal jury system which is superior to any in the world, and