Admitted newbie to radius/freeradius, the book is on order.

Freeradius is installed and working with mysql.  However:

1.  Even though I have uncommented Dialup-Access in user_edits.attrs, when
editing a user, that field is not available.  Is this because in sql.attrmap
I have:

checkItem       Dialup-Access                   none

What should the attribute be?

2. Since the dialup-access isn't working for me, I thought that I could
easily disable an account by moving a user to the badusers table.  This
seems to be one-way, i.e. once the user is in badusers is there a way to
move them back via dialup_admin?

3.  Testing the software with ntradping (v1.2) connects to the server on
port 1812, but any requests (such as server status) return a "no response
from server (time out)" message.  I know the server is responding, since
changing the port gives me a completely different error.

If these answers are documented, I need to be bitch-slapped.  I've seached
the mailing-list archives, and the docs.

Thanks,

Andrew Staples

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging

their prejudices. -- William James

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html