Hi,
I have a couple of questions about accounting...

1) As I mentioned in a previous question, I'm writing a new EAP type. To support the accounting procedure we want to use, I may need to return Access-Accept with a Class or Vendor-Specific attribute. Could you advise me how to do this from with rlm_eap framework? The data to include in the attribute will be obtained from another system by my new rlm_eap_newType module. My guess is that somehow rlm_eap_newType needs to pass this back up to whatever routine finally builds the RADIUS message. (My first thought was eap_authenticate/eap_compose, but theyre obviuosly for the EAP attribute only. I would need to go up one more level.)

2) My second question concerns how to process the incoming accounting data from the client. I have not studied accounting as much as authentication, so I'm a little rusty. From radiusd.conf it appears that accounting is an RLM module, but I don't see an rlm_acct in the modules directory. I looked through src/main/acct.c and found the rad_accounting() function that looks to be where everything happens, along with the stuff in modules.c. When accounting data comes in (including Class or Vendor-Specific attributes) I'll need to parse it and send it to a backend system, but I'm not sure where to put that code.

Thanks for any help you might have,
Dave