Andreas Wolf wrote:
On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 10:55 AM, Aron Silverton wrote:

Thanks for the AirPort update. Is that the same for the password component as well? Any restrictions on upper- or lowercase?

It illustrates how the MAC address is used in the AirPort Admin Utility - all lower case for both formats.

Is changing the style configurable, or does it work automagicaly?

It is configurable via AirPort Admin Utility.

Any news on where this info could eventually be documented?

I'm compiling a spreadsheet locally. I've received an offer from somebody with CVS access to check it in. Once I have a few more entries, I'll convert it to ASCII, provide some explanation, and ask that it be added to the repository.

Thanks,
-Andreas

Aron

--