Well, this is quite bizarre. I have Ascend Maxen, Livingston Portmaster
III's, and a couple of Ciscoes as dialup servers. With Simultaneous-Use
set to 1, if I dial into a Max when the account is already logged on, I
get dropped to the internal ascend% prompt.

I know this is likely an Ascend wierdness rather than a Freeradius
weirdness, but was wondering if any other folks with Maxen have noticed
this, and if so, what you did about it? Or, if you didn't notice it, and
you are using MySQL auth, can you tell me how your Simultaneous-Use flag
is set? I have no Simultaneous-Use settings in the database, and in the
users file, I have:

DEFAULT Simultaneous-Use +=1
        Fall-Through = Yes

I'm using the "+=" op and not ":=" because I wanted to be able to set
Simultaneous-Use to different values for individual users, and "+=" was
the only way that it seemed to work so that it would only put the
Simultaneous-Use value in if the user didn't have one.

(Crossing my fingers that someone has seen this...:-))

K.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html