Well if you dont see any error messages then perhaps you might try to set
safe mode off in your php server although it is not safe if you have your
customers accessing the same server for web hosting etc. But little
earlier version of dialup_admin had this problem. But the one with 0.81
must have the fixed one though. Did you set the conf files etc. of dialup
admin?

Evren

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html