Dear list,
I am using (v0.8.1)
simultaneous-use attribute with Bay RAC 8000 without problems.
Users also get and see the "You are already logged in - access denied"
message through NAS-Prompt when they are trying to connect beyond the
limit. To make life easier for hot-line staff, we should have it in
native language.I don't know if somebody ever needed it.I looked for
the this reply message in radiusd.conf,radcheck,could not see..

Reply-Message := "\r\nYou are already logged in - access denied\r\n\n"
Where is this reply message defined, so that admins can change/add it?

Regards,
Gunce

Gunce Ciftci
Middle East Technical University