Hi,

I trying to set up simultaneaous use with freeradius 0.9 pre-release and
snmp.

Here is my config:

naslist:

1.2.3.4           ciscoshortname        cisco

naspasswd:

1.2.3.4             SNMP    snmppassword

Also inserted:
 INSERT INTO radgroupcheck (GroupName, Attribute, op, Value)
values("dialup", "Simultaneous-Use", ":=", "1");
(Of course I have a group dialin)

when I run checkrad manually, I see in /var/log/freeradius/checkrad.log:

snmpget: /usr/bin/snmpget -r 1 -t 5 1.2.3.4 snmppassword
.iso.org.dod.internet.private.enterprises.9.2.9.2.1.18.66
  user at port S66: user
 Returning 1 (double detected)

However when I run it with "freeradius -x", it seems checkrad is not beeing
executed because I see not log in checkrad.log.

With SQL, Simultaneous-Use works fine but I want to use it snmp wich is more
reliable.

I am going, I tried everything with no success. The weird thing is that I
made it work about a month ago with version 0.81
Is there a bug or is it me ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Mohsen CHIRARA