Well, I'm sure there are some migration utilities but I can't stop using
DB2 (management's decision).. I can't use DB2 for start/stop packet
logging (that's another issue that can't be solved)

So I have to use DB2 for authentication purposes and I have to use
postgresql (or any other lightweight DB) for logging purposes..

Any more suggestions? :)

Thanks

Ali

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html