So surely you could proxy CHAP requests to IAS, and authenticate other
requests using the superior powers of FreeRADIUS. You'd end up with
a post-proxy section that looks a lot like your post-auth section.

I'm probably terribly terribly wrong here, but to my mind you _should_
be able to. After all, MS _have_ supplied a RADIUS interface to the
passwords on the server, which seems an improvement over having to
write the W32API authentication calls yourself.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson
Bubblesworth Pty Ltd (ABN: 51 095 284 361)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is a one line proof...if we start
sufficiently far to the left.
        -- Cambridge University Math Department