Good morning all,

We have a server with a really old copy of FreeRADIUS logging accounting data to mysql 3.xx. We are now in the process of upgrading to the latest stable of mysql 4 and freeradius.

We've built the system on a separate machine and it works during testing, except it doesn't log anything to mysql. We have authorisation checks using flat files, but use mysql for logging.

radtest works fine, nothing in mysql. radiusd -x shows it connects fine to the mysql server, and mysqld shows it has connected.

Yet there is no sqltrace.sql file either.

We have confirmed the username/password details can log in, and the table names are correct. The accounting{} part is as default, with 'sql' right above 'unix'.

Some help would be appreciated. We are at a loss!

Thanks,

James Green