Hello, I have a wireless network setup and we are using freeRADIUS for, well... authenticating. I have never experimented with this so if someone could point me in the right direction I would really appreiciate it. I have read all the INSTALL doc and I am still a little foggy. Simple questions are:
-OK I install on my linux box and then run, are there any settings that need to be done before running? -Also the user logs on and the info is sent through the RADIUS server and then to the rest of the network? True of False
I know these are stupid questions, but I a beginner and I would like some direction, please thank you.

Stepon