Hi,

I'm so sorry to bother you again but this time I really can't figure out what's
happening.

when I try to start freeradius manually, it just stops in the middle of reading
the config files:

/usr/local/etc/raddb# radiusd -f
Tue Mar  6 19:31:28 2007 : Info: Starting - reading configuration files ...

...and nothing happens any more, it just hangs.

If I try -x or -xx, I end up with a segfault, so this is no help:

rlm_exec: Wait=yes but no output defined. Did you mean output=none?
Module: Instantiated exec (exec)
Segmentation fault

I also tried starting via radwatch and it realizes something isn't right and
restarts radiusd every 15 secs.

I have it configured for use with mysql and have the database populated, but I
guess it doesn't even connect...

Is the hanging caused by the same problem as the segfault? What could that be?

Any help qould be appreciated, thanks.
Jan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html