From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Chillispot] Correction of Reply Messages
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:39:19 +0100

I think that this is a trivial bug:

sqlcounter noresetcounter {
counter-name = Max-All-Session-Time
check-name = Max-All-Session
sqlmod-inst = sql
key = User-Name
reset = never
query = "SELECT SUM(AcctSessionTime) FROM radacct WHERE
UserName='%{%k}'"
}

It sends reset parameter instead of (?)check name parameter in the reply.
You should report it.

There should be something else (? %S if there is one) instead of %s here:

 snprintf(msg, sizeof(msg), "Your maximum %s usage time has been
reached", data->reset);

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP

Dana 10/3/2007, "PD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> pi¹e:

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html