Very well, I´m doing the same, but i can't find information about the way freeradius process the attributes and operator, I have a litle idea but some times the results don´t match with my idea. I supose is a problem in my freeradius confiration or maybe in mySQL configuration, so if you find this information please send to me. Thanks

From: "liran tal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: requiring a sample of a mysql radius database
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 14:39:12 +0200

Hey everyone,

I'm working on a new radius control panel in php and for the sake of working
with actual records
I need some "real" data to fill my radacct table as well as my radreply and
others.

Ofcourse those tables are including passwords and other private stuff so I'm
not talking about a dump
of the radius database from your production systems :)
So if you have any test systems I would love it if you could attach a dump
of the radius database.

Thanks guys.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html