Thx for the answers...

Actually we have plan to use multiple tipe and number of wireless NAS,
such as chillispot, mikrotik, etc.
Therefor we are looking for the attributes that compatiple for all NAS
type.

For the Expiration attribute, how the correct syntax ?
If I want to expire the account at march 20, 2007 which is the correct
syntax ?

TIA

PD

-