Hi list,

I have tried ubuntu 6.10 desktop with freeradius1.1.3 source  and everything
work perfect. Now i have installed on another PC ubuntu 6.06 server LAMP and i
am in the moment where the freeradius should be installed. I can download the
source of freeradius and compile it or i can download the package of
freeradius.  The package version is 1.1.0 but for the source of freeradius i
can choose any version i want (i would choose freeradius 1.1.3 source because i
have tested).
Which one is better choice ?

thanks

Adreas Polyxronopoulos