As always, patches are welcome.  :)

Yes I'm already putting one together the sql module, honestly
who hardcodes sql queries :P

No i don't want to select * from nas.. gah

Am I right in thinking that for radius to be able to proxy eap
successfully, the request_list module would have to be updated to hold
information as to which home radius server the session
was being handled by.
With the sessions id being the unique acct id (which could be recorded
at the same time as the eap start message), and then direct future
packets to that server for an arbitrary length of time, say as long as
the nas's authentication timeout and/or until it detected a
accept/reject packet for that authentication session.

Or is there some hidden complexity ?

--
Arran Cudbard-Bell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Authentication Authorisation & Accounting Officer