no change, same errors. mod_auth_xradius don't work in apache 2.2.3

On 3/26/07, Nick Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You might try using mod_auth_xradius:
http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/apache/mod_auth_xradius/

More information can be found here:
http://www.howtoforge.com/apache_radius_two_factor_authentication

HTH,

Nick

On 3/26/07, Ramazan Ulker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
> I want to implement otp authentication for a web site. Radius and otp
> scripts works well together but apache don't send any authentication
data to
> radius. I followed instructions in
> http://www.freeradius.org/mod_auth_radius/ but apache
> mod_authn_file wants passwords and could not be disabled. when i removed
the
> module no authn provider configured are seen in apache error logs.
Changing
> AuthBasicAuthorative on or off in .htaccess didn't solve the problem.
> Problem stems from apache but someone solves such a problem can respond
me.

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Nick Owen
WiKID Systems, Inc.
404.962.8983 (desk)
404.542.9453 (cell)
http://www.wikidsystems.com
At last, two-factor authentication, without the hassle factor
Now open source: http://sourceforge.net/projects/wikid-twofactor/
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html