>          I have implement freeradius with LDAP + cisco VPDN my
problem
> is my authentication working with PAP but when i try for
authentication
> from CHAP it is not working error is password  not clear text  so
i have
> read many document about it   and ppl talking about store passwd
in
> clear text but also i have ass passwd in clear text still it is
not
> working

As I understand it, (open)ldap doesn't ever divulge the password in
hash form or otherwise to freeradius. That is, the authorization &
authentication is done by the ldap server, which returns valid or
invalid for the credentials freeradius proxied. There may be a way
to make this work, but I wouldn't know how.

MSCHAP, or MSCHAPv2 can be made to work via samba's winbind daemon,
if you have access to an active directory domain.

--
Click for free info on online doctorate degrees and make $250k/ year
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/CAaCXv1ZYZ31cCIxIwDH31ZLLgc9RVOq/