Thanks for reply

           I also have remove LDAP from authentication and try to connect from
clinet with CHAP authentication and error is   "not clear text paswd "

so i want to know LDAP support CHAP ???  and what about clear text passwd i
also have add clear text passwd for Users/ldif but still now working so is it
bug or anything else

Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: satish patel wrote:
>           I have implement freeradius with LDAP + cisco VPDN my problem
> is my authentication working with PAP but when i try for authentication
> from CHAP it is not working error is password  not clear text  so i have
> read many document about it   and ppl talking about store passwd in
> clear text but also i have ass passwd in clear text still it is not working

  Like many people, you have configured the server to use LDAP for
authentication.  This is wrong.  Don't do it.

  If you read the debugging output, it will likely tell you what you're
doing wrong.

  Don't set Auth-Type = LDAP, and it will probably work.

  Alan DeKok.

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

System administrator ( Data Center )

please visit this site