Claudiu Filip wrote:
> Second:
> 8x-----8x------
> rlm_sql_postgresql: Status: PGRES_TUPLES_OK
> rlm_sql_postgresql: query affected rows = 3 , fields = 5
> rlm_sql (sql): Read entry nasname=1.2.3.4,shortname=nume,secret=secret
> rlm_sql (sql): Adding client 1.2.3.4 (nume) to clients list
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)

  OK.  I don't put clients into SQL, so I haven't tested that portion of
the code.
>      So, we free the same location..
>      I guess the problem is in the clients_parse_section which doesnt
>      return a new address space.

  A better solution is this:

  - remove the "read clients from SQL" code in src/modules/rlm_sql.
  - add configuration to the "clients" section, e.g.:

client 192.168.0.0/16 {
        query = "%{sql: SELECT ....}
}

  And have it do the SELECT, and parse the result at run time.  It will
take a bit of work to add that, but it's a much better solution.

  Alan DeKok.