Thanks, I was missing the info in the reject subsection.

On Mar 29, 2007, at 8:01 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:

> Brad's Junk Mail wrote:
>
>   That's not quite what I asked for...
>
>> Here are the lines I thought were relevant from the
>> radius.conf file:
>
>   Please post the lines I asked for, and double-check the default
> configuration as I said.  Posting out of context snippets from
> radiusd.conf helps less than you might think.
>
>   The "post-auth" section should have a "reject" sub-section, that
> contains "reply_log".  That will log Access-Reject packets.  The
> comments in radiusd.conf explain this.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> --
>   http://deployingradius.com       - The web site of the book
>   http://deployingradius.com/blog/ - The blog
> users.html

All e-mail to and from this address is subject to the Acceptable Use Policies
of Community High School District #155. All e-mail may be monitored and/or
disclosed to third parties. Any views or opinions presented in an e-mail are
solely those of the author and may not represent those of Community High School
District #155.

Community High School District #155
http://www.d155.org

-