Hi,
> My freeradius is working, the thing is that the computer that logged in,
> every time that it is turned off it remembers the user and do not ask for
> it. Can someone help me???

Windows PEAP by any chance?  ;-)

....if so , you need to clear the EAPOL credential....eg

-----8< cut here and save file as clean_eap.reg ---8< -----

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Eapol\UserEapInfo]

ensure this command is run on logout, login ..and heck, shutdown
and bootup too!  I'm assured that Windows Vista now has a proper
'do not cache this' feature ;-)

if its not windows then check your supplicant - or OSX keychain etc
to ensure you havent allowed the saving of the config (the Mac will happily
save the details too!)

alan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html