Dear guys

                   I have very strange problem i am useing freeradius with
mssql database and it is working fine since 1 month without error but last week
my radius server power switch off or due to any power reson my radius machine
would shutdown now when it come back i run radwtmp there is list of users and
when i goes or telnet on cisco NAS there is no one users and after it i check
radius log i saw the max 1 login error means multiple users login problem so
what is the problem i know the problem but this is not a way caz it caz happend
any time then i delete /var/log/radius/radutmp file then again users able to
login this is the simultaneous login problem i know caz checkrad first check
radutmp and then check in to NAS i know logic behind this but this is not a
proper solution then how can i resolve it is there any method to adovide this
problem..

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

System administrator ( Data Center )

please visit this site