I have problem of disconnecting  user from radius or NAS so i am useind
radclient command to disconnect users i have cisco NAS 3600 VPDN configuration
it is supported packet of disconnect but problem is when i send disconnect
request from my NAS i got error session not mached

[EMAIL PROTECTED] tmp]# cat packet.txt
User-Name=mlpm322
Acct-Session-Id=0000F034

[EMAIL PROTECTED] tmp]# cat packet.txt | radclient -x 192.168.1.1:1700
disconnect tulip786
Sending Disconnect-Request of id 161 to 192.168.1.1 port 1700
        User-Name = "mlpm322"
        Acct-Session-Id = "0000F034"
rad_recv: Disconnect-NAK packet from host 192.168.1.1:1700, id=161, length=41
        Reply-Message = "No Matching Session"

i got this error ??? so what is this why i got this error session not mached
??? i am find users session id from radwho -i command

can you explain me why this happend ???

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

System administrator ( Data Center )

please visit this site