Hi all,

Is there any kind of tool like a log viewer that would allow me to
"extract" the information I want from the
/var/log/radius/acct-radius.log?

I'd like to be able to obtain a report that would look like this:

| Session Start Date/Time                 |

| Session Stop Date/Time                  |

| Session Duration                        |

| Client Username                         |

| Client MAC Address (Calling ID Station) |

| User IP Address                         |

| NP Policy Name                          |

| Tunnel Private Group ID                 |

I have to mention I don't have any experience in scripting.

Cheers,

Sylvain

Sylvain Diot
Network Support Officer