Hello,

I'm running a freeradius server on a fresh slackware 11 installation.
Everything seems to work OK, except after i've done a 'killall -HUP
radiusd'. The server reloads it's configurationfiles, but once the
first request comes in after this, it segfaults.

I'm using the standard config whit the exception of an added fast_users
module, which is also the onlyone I use for authentication. I currently
have only one user in the users_fast file.

Is this a known problem? What can I do to fix this? If you need more
info, do ask.

-Bastiaan
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html