Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>>   So... Replicate-To-Realm doesn't work.  I'd be curious to know what it
>> does for you.
> But that would be because it's defined as attribute 1049 in
> dictionary.freeradius.internal

  Yes.

> Well obviously someone wanted to implement it once, but never got round
> to it *sigh*.

  There was an implementation of it in 0.1 or 0.2, but it was removed
because is caused a great many problems in the server core.

> I had assumed that it would copy the incoming packet to the realm specified
> but also continue processing locally. This would really only be of use
> for accounting packets.

  Yes.  The suggestion now is to use "radrelay".  It's more work, but it
does the same thing.

  I *think* in 2.0 we can get radrelay to duplicate the functionality of
Replicate-To-Realm without too much effort, but I'll have to spend some
more time looking into it.

> Yes so the actual function is fine, it's just the terminology. A more
> accurate name might be 'Assign-To-Realm', and then once it's been
> 'assigned' the internet logic of the realm
> will decide where it's actually proxied to.

  That's a reasonable name.

  Alan DeKok.