Dear

           I have many time posted question about freeradius mssql but i didnt
get any satisfied ans i am again going to explain my problem i have freeradius
version 1.1.0 with runing mssql windows and problem is acct-stop packet i have
cisco NAS vpdn configuration users login and start recored is updated but some
time when everything runing and my radius goes down due to power failure but my
sql on UPS now when i restart my radius and i run radutmp there is list of
users but in cisco router there is no one users now user try to login they got
error max 1 login i got it this is the error of radutmp now i delete this file
and users again able to login but some users stop account not updated so i got
this error

Mon Mar 12 14:55:43 2007 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't insert SQL accounting
STOP record - 00000
Mon Mar 12 14:55:48 2007 : Error: rlm_sql_unixodbc: '22007
[unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Syntax error converting datetime from character
string.i?'
Mon Mar 12 14:55:48 2007 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't insert SQL accounting
STOP record - 00000
Mon Mar 12 14:55:53 2007 : Error: rlm_sql_unixodbc: '22007
[unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Syntax error converting datetime from character
string.'
Mon Mar 12 14:55:53 2007 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't insert SQL accounting
STOP record - 00000

is there any solution about this type of error

$ cat ~/satish/url.txt

System administrator ( Data Center )

please visit this site

http://linux.tulipit.com