Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> Radclient works fine with almost every except when you use the -c flag
> to specify that multiple copies of the same packet are sent.

  I have a fix I'll be committing tomorrow.

> Was looking forward to doing some crude benchmarking :(

  Last week it was slower than 1.x.  It's now about 20% faster.

> Apart from that all seems well and good. Haven't noticed radiusd dieing
> at random intervals or any other weirdness.

  It still needs fixes to properly handle HUP.

  Other server software I've looked at doesn't really handle HUP.
Apache has a master process that forks off child processes.  On HUP, all
the children exit, and the master forks off new children.

  In RADIUS, we have state we have to maintain, (request/response
packets).  So the Apache approach won't work.  This makes any solution
much more difficult.

  Alan DeKok.