inverse wrote:
>>    The build goes without a hitch, but when running the new version and
>> using the existing configuration files I get the following (relevant
>> output from 'radiusd -X'):
>
> the problem IMHO is in using the existing configuration: I had similar
> issues until I ported mine to the new configuration files, half an
> hour of work.

   That is sort of the question - what is there to "port" ?  I don't see
any documentation saying the format of the huntgroups file changed from
1.1.2 to 1.1.6.

   I can understand having to "port" config files when making a major
version leap (e.g. 0.9.3 => 1.1.x), but for a minor version change ?

--Craig
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html