Hi all,

Thinstuff is proud to announce that aFreeRDP, the FreeRDP Android
client, is now available in git master.

The initial announcement was made too early, and we have run behind
schedule. We apologize for the inconvenience and for the lack of status
update on our side. However, we believe that this release was well worth
the wait, and that you will be impressed with it.

aFreeRDP is already quite mature and comes with a lot of nice features:
- Built-in help for touch pointer and gestures
- A touch pointer for easier user input within a session
- Gestures for common input tasks like scrolling, zooming, etc.
- Custom keyboard views for advanced user input (i.e. common shortcuts
  like Win+E)
- A flexible connection management UI allowing to quickly connect to a
  host as well as handling a large list with multiple predefined
  connections

The build integrates seamlessly into FreeRDPs build system - you just
have to install the Android NDK/SDK and ant. For detailed instructions
on how to build aFreeRDP refer to docs/README.android.

Thinstuff strongly believes in FreeRDP and we think that aFreeRDP is a
perfect addition to the available clients. We hope you like it :).

Best regards,

your Thinstuff Team