Hi Eugene,

the iOS port currently doesn't generate a XCode project for the FreeRDP
libraries.
After using cmake for the configuration you will have to call make and
it will create
all the FreeRDP and iOS binaries for you (you can enable/disable making
the iOS
binaries using -DIOS_BUILD_OBJC=ON/OFF when calling cmake). For the UI part
of the port you will find a XCode project file in the client/iOS directory.

If you want of course you can try to generate a XCode project for the
FreeRDP
libraries as well. You might have to adapt some cmake files (like
cmake/iOSToolchain.cmake for instance) in order to get it to work and you
will have to use the -GXcode option when calling cmake.
We are always happy about valuable contributions to the project!

Cheers, Martin