Hi Pete,

thank you very much for your feedback.

On 05/06/2013 12:48 AM, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
> First of all, yes it works. Cool. But it takes quite some effort to get it
> right. Most annoyingly to me is the gateway password handling. If omitted,
> xfreerdp crashes consistently:
> ..
Is there an issue on that in the tracker?

> If none of the gateway credentials is set, it would be nice to use the login
> credentials. While at it, aFreeRDP would shine with a toggle like:
>       Use Login Credentials:
> in the Gateway settings.
True, that makes perfect sense. There is already a setting in FreeRDP
core (GatewayUseSameCredentials) for that. I'll pass that on so we might
add it if there is time.

> It would be nice to get TLS working over the GW. This took me some time to
> figure out, that the terminal server security setting must be lowered.
Having TLS would be nice but it was not so easy if I remember correctly.
About the configuration you are absolutely right, that would help if it
was documented ;). If you can spare some minutes would you send me the
extra required configuration steps to get it working and I'll create a
wiki page for the gateway support and/or update the manuals
(https://github.com/awakecoding/FreeRDP-Manuals).

Thanks,
best regards,
Bernhard