Hi,

On 06/25/2013 11:38 AM, Martin Perez Barreiro wrote:
> I been trying to implement rdpei functionality, without luck till now.
> I was wondering if there is any roadmap on this subject? I see in the past
> weeks there has been commits in the rdpei package, so it seems it is under
> active development.
Have a look to channels/rdpei/client/ and client/X11/xf_input.c. Current
xfreerdp has already rdpei support for multitouch (display) devices. To
enable the support you need to build with XI support (cmake option
-DWITH_XI=ON) and run xfreerdp with the command line option +multitouch.

Best regards,
Bernhard