Hi Martin,

On 07/03/2013 03:37 PM, Martin Vogt wrote:
> I currently developing a freerdp mitm proxy.
> As far as I understand it, the current git tree does not have
> such a tool included.
Thats right currently there is nothing like that in FreeRDP directly but
if you have a look at xrdp(-ng) there is a "proxy" mode where you
connect with RDP to the xrdp server and can connect to another host.

> My idea is to have two sides:
>
> TS<--->[freerdp<--MITM->(listener,freerdp-peer)|<-->rdpClient
>
> The component [freerdp<--MITM->(listener,freerdp-peer)| needs to be written.
> It should be able to exchange the packets on a PDU level and the MITM
> component prints the PDUs to stdout.
>
> I think its possible to do it, but before that I would like
> to ask if I such an approach will work.
What is you final goal for the MITM proxy? - Just to get the packages
and do a protocol analysis or also to analyze the users actions?

Best regards,
Bernhard