Hi all,

once again has some time passed since our last update.

As some of you may have noticed there exists a stable-1.1 branch now.
This branch is not yet stable and ready to release but the base for our
upcoming 1.1.0 release and also the API shouldn't change anymore.

If you want to submit a pull request you can create it against
stable-1.1 or master. Until the initial 1.1.0 is released we will merge
all required changes and fixes forward/backward.

We currently don't have a fixed schedule for the release since we are
all quite busy at the moment but we hope to get it out at least this
year :). - You can help us by reporting issues
(https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/BugReporting), creating pull
requests or help testing.

Best regards,
your  FreeRDP team