Hello all.

Im looking for some direction to help solve a problem Im having with
KRDC Fedora Linux 19, and KDE 4.11.2. Im trying to determine if this is
a problem with the underlying freerdp, in KRDC, or a problem on the
servers that I Remote Desktop to.

My company uses Windows based software, so a lot of time is spend
remotely connected to servers we host here, or servers that are hosted
with our customers.

My problem appears is that, after I log into the server, with KRDC -that
uses freerdp as a backend- the time and time zone are not correct on the
server, as seen from the remote desktop connection in KRDC.   If I pull
up the date and time settings while connected with KRDC, it tells me (in
windows 2008 R2) that my time zone is not recognized, and its displaying
the time in GMT, not the (correct) (US)Mountain time zone.  The happens
on most, but not all, of the 2003, and 2008 R2 servers that we host
here.  Oddly, I have not noticed the problem with servers that are
hosted with our customers.  This leads me to believe that the problem
might be related to our servers hosted here, and the Windows domain that
they are attached to, but I can't imagine what that might be.

Everything does look and work correctly if I were to connect to the same
server, using the same account, and the Microsoft Remote Desktop Client,
on Windows. (shows using US Mountain time zone)

Im anxious to see if anyone has any suggestions.

Bryan Berndt

bber...@edulog.com